Youth Literature SLIS 5420

8.11.2012

John Lennon: All I Want is the Truth book trailer


My book trailer for John Lennon: All I Want is the Truth.
Posted by MT at 11.8.12
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Archive

  • ▼  2012 (22)
    • ▼  August (22)
      • John Lennon: All I Want is the Truth book trailer
      • Twisted Summer book trailer
      • Week Ten: American Born Chinese
      • Week Ten: Nancy Drew Girl Detective
      • Week Nine: Tap Dancing on the Roof
      • Week Nine: Scranimals
      • Week Eight: Cam Jansen
      • Week Eight: Twisted Summer
      • Week Seven: John Lennon: All I Want is the Truth
      • Week Seven: An Egg is Quiet
      • Week Six: A Brief History of Montmaray
      • Week Six: Dandelions
      • Week Five: The Magician's Elephant
      • Week Five: Artemis Fowl
      • Week Four: Clementine
      • Week Four: The Penderwicks
      • Week Three: The Dreamer
      • Week Three: Jazz
      • Week Two: So You Want to Be President?
      • Week Two: Birds
      • Week One: The Outsiders
      • Week One: Mr. Popper's Penguins

About Me

MT
Student from Texas currently completing master's in learning technologies. This is a space to post reflections and understandings of the integration of technology and multimedia into teaching to enhance students' learning.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.